Tuesday, December 2, 2008

dump cramps...

simmy was supossed to be here an hour ago... he told me he would come over and help me cut out felt and package up orders and stuff... but he's late... and it's giving me dump cramps... i got up this morning... took a shower... made my face pretty... put in my new button bobby pins from wainbows... vacuumed the floor and now i wait... and the longer i wait... the more i get dump cramps...

i dunno if he will ever actually show up... he's always late for everything... and he will have some lame excuse about why he wasn't here... but still... i wait in anticipation...

i didn't make a list on lastnights post... and it bothered me as i tried to go to sleep... so here is a list for today...

ten of my favorite foods...

1) boiled beef with mashed potatos and green peas... i know it sounds gross.. but really it's just roast that has been pressure cooked with a gravy and you put it over mashed taters
2) carrot cake
3) cherry coke
4) saagwalla which is curried chicken and spinach indian style
5) tacos!
6) salsa
7) my mom in law's lasagna
8) red velvet cupcakes
9) gumbo
10) really good pulled pork bbq

that was a good list... got my mind off of the obvious for about five seconds...

alrighty... off to cut felt

No comments: