Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i can make a million pancakes... and my ham is great...


i need to be better about taking photos during the day of the things that happen... and things i do...

i have to brag about something... my ham made it to the childrens gift guide.... i started crying when i saw it... cause i've worked so so hard on this... and i really couldn't believe that it was there... they like me... they really really like me... i have visions of toys toys everywhere... oh to be a toy maker... oh to be the NUMBER one toy maker!!! that's my new goal...

ha!

so simmy did show up today... and actually he's still here right now... and its midnight... i can't believe he's just sitting here watching tv with me...

we got alot done today... so so so many pancakes... and a bunch of eggs too...
more tomorrow and hopefully i'll be caught up soon...

and the best thing is... we got ALONG today...

okay here is a list of my favorite tv shows

1) big bang theory
2) fact of life
3) heros
4) project runway
5) the cosby show
6) my name is earl
7) big brother
8) the king of the hill
9) guiding light
10) the office

No comments: